Introducing our equity release advice service
If you're an organisation operating in UK retirement markets you may have a growing number of customers who want advice on unlocking some of the equity in their home.
Our equity release advice service can help you expand the services you offer to your customers by giving them access to specialist equity release advice.
This service will not only help you ensure your customers get the advice they need, but may also offer potential commercial benefits to your organisation.
How the service works
- We have a nationwide team of highly-qualified, experienced advisers who provide regulated advice on equity release products from across the whole of the market.
- We offer customers a choice of face-to-face or telephone-based advice.
- We’ll take time to understand the customer’s objectives in order to find the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- We’ll also conduct a free state benefits analysis to make sure the customer is claiming everything they’re entitled to, taking into account the potential impact of equity release.
- We’ll then provide a personal recommendation to the customer. There’s no obligation for them to proceed, meaning the advice fee of £1,100 is only payable if they choose to buy an equity release product.
- If the customer does decide to go ahead, we’ll take care of all the administration and keep them up-to-date on progress until the funds are advanced to them by their chosen provider.
Benefits to you
- The ability to broaden your proposition to give your customers access to specialist equity release advice.
- A service that is straightforward to deploy, which meets growing customer needs whilst offering commercial opportunities for your organisation.
- Reassurance that your customers will receive high-quality advice and award-winning customer service.
Benefits to the customer
- Access to specialist equity release advice to help them achieve their financial objectives whilst remaining in their home.
- A product recommendation from the whole of the market to suit their exact needs - whether that’s maximum withdrawal, drawing down funds over time or the ability to service interest.
- A free state benefits analysis to make sure they’re claiming everything they’re entitled to.
- A service offered at their own pace at a time that’s convenient for them, with no pressure to proceed and no advice fee to pay unless they choose to buy an equity release product.
- A dedicated case-handler to support them through the whole process.
The equity release advice service is provided by HUB Financial Solutions.