HUB Pension Consulting specialises in providing client advisory services to Defined Benefit pension scheme trustees and scheme sponsors undertaking bulk member options exercises.
We also work in partnership with financial advisers, enabling them to refer their clients for specialist advice on later life solutions.
- We’ve been advising on bulk scheme exercises since 2012.
- Altogether we’ve helped more than 100 schemes and provided advice to over 17,000 members.
HUB Pension Consulting is a trading name of HUB Financial Solutions Limited. HUB Financial Solutions registered office: Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RP. Registered in England and Wales with company number 05125701. HUB Financial Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Part of Just Group plc.
What we do
We help companies reduce their Defined Benefit pension scheme liabilities by providing regulated advice to individual members. Our de-risking exercises have varied from 1 to 8,200 members, so we’re happy to take on any project, large or small.
We aim to deliver the best possible member experience and outcome:
- We aim to remove the ‘fear factor’ for members with a service that’s designed to be welcoming, educational and friendly.
- Members are empowered to communicate with us in the way that best suits them.
- Our websites and other materials are clearly laid out and written in ‘plain English’.
- Where appropriate we use animations to support understanding.
- All of our advisers are Level 4 diploma holders with a relevant pension transfer qualification (either G60, AF3 or AF7 or equivalent) and have experience of dealing with transfers from less than £1,000 up to £2.9 million.
As well as gaining the trust of individual pension scheme members, this also protects the reputation of the organisation and the trustees.